Mercer's Career Framework effectively outlines the various career levels and job families within your organization.
1 in 2 companies have a Career Framework in place. 50% don't!
Are You Challenged By:
- Attracting and engaging high-potential talent?
- Retaining employees due to unclear career progression options?
- A shortage of specific skills?
- Mapping the growth of key competencies needed for success?
- Unlocking 'Big Data' insights from human capital management?
Talk to Mercer Today
A career framework is a strategic centerpiece that sits at the core of every HR department and touches on all workforce initiatives.
- Attract, retain, and engage employees by demonstrating options for growth.
- Translate business objectives into explicit talent requirements.
- Strategically map the growth of critical skills.
- Assign accountabilities, performance standards and competencies to roles.
- Create easier benchmarking for rewards and benefits programs.
- Connect HR initiatives to anchor a cohesive talent strategy.
- Mercer’s career framework outlines career levels and job families, clarifies how levels reflect meaningful differences in impact and career progression, and helps employees understand career options.