Mercer offers employers the unparalleled advantage of local market knowledge, cost-efficient processes, and access to expertise on innovations and compliance.
Employee health and welfare benefits are a critical component of any organization’s total rewards offering. By country, employers may be primarily or only partially responsible for providing employee benefits, but universally, they want sound ideas on how to support business and talent objectives and meet the needs of different demographic groups while balancing corporate cost constraints.
Mercer offers employers the unparalleled advantage of local market knowledge, cost-efficient processes, and access to expertise on innovations and compliance. Through our Employee Benefits Strategy and Brokerage services, we help employers:
- Control health care and other benefit program costs.
- Use benefits to help attract and retain the right employees.
- Save time and money.
- Manage financial and regulatory risks.
- Keep employees healthy and productive.
- Secure the best solutions, pricing, and service from health and benefit vendors.
Whether your organization is a small business, a midsize employer, a large domestic organization, or a multinational firm, Mercer can help you create the right benefits strategies and solutions.