|Date:||September 18, 2019
Registration & Breakfast
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM (ET)
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM (ET)
3701 Frankfort Ave,
Louisville, KY 40207
In the context of Total Rewards, developing and executing on a benefits strategy is a critical foundational step.
Join us in Louisville on September 18 for an interactive session to review the key elements needed in building a benefits strategy.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Understanding the macro context and current trends.
- Assessing your starting point with an emphasis on healthcare and retirement.
- Establishing a benefits strategy foundation that reflects your organization's Employee Value Proposition.
- Evaluating the feasibility of options based on objectives, financial impact, and resource considerations.
- Managing a multi-year roadmap with stakeholder-ready success metrics.;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HR and Finance business leaders who are vested in the cost and effectiveness of an employee benefits program. Those involved in the benefits decision-making process.