Successful global organizations have aligned their benefits strategies to meet the needs of today’s tech-savvy workforce who are demanding exceptional employee experiences, underpinned by trust and transparency. One of the biggest challenges for benefits professionals is managing the burden of the day-to-day administration and noise preventing them from focusing on the strategic vision for benefits. Technology and data analytics will be instrumental in breaking out of this stale-mate. Learn what it means to implement new tech to simplify administrative processes, while providing workforce insights and measurement to make benefits a truly strategic part of the HR and business function.
- The power of a technology enabled strategy
- The measurable impacts of delivering a digital-first employee experience
- How flexible benefits and tech supports personalization and diversity goals
- The importance of communicating at the moments that matter
- The need for benefits professionals to build organizational influence
You will hear details on these findings and more in this interactive webinar featuring long-time benefits consultants, Matthew Jackson and Liz Crilley.
Findings from the GEBW:
- Attracting and retaining talent remains the top benefits objective
- Over a third of organizations who have implemented mobile access in all countries receive employee engagement scores above 80%
- Promoting employee wellbeing is an underlying objective for 52% of global employers
Attendees will also receive a copy of the full report, Global Employee Benefits Watch 2018/2019.
Liz Crilley is a Market Director for Thomsons Online Benefits. Liz has 10 years of experience in the HR technology space with a strong focus on employee benefits communication and administration. Liz has been at Thomsons for four years, working with large multinational corporations to implement Darwin™, our automated employee benefits administration platform. Prior to Thomsons, Liz spent several years in the benefits broking and consulting space working for a boutique firm in Chicago, Illinois. Liz led the sales and marketing teams nationally and built a new division which focused on HR outsourcing and consulting services.
Matthew Jackson is the Vice President of Client Solutions at Thomsons Online Benefits. He has worked in the Global Benefits space for the last decade, and currently leads a team of experts in the field of global benefits administration, ensuring that clients understand the value Darwin™ can deliver to their organization. Previously, Matthew helped multinational organizations optimize the value of their benefits spend through technology, consulting and communication solutions. He also led the Benefits Optimization proposition for Willis Towers Watson in APAC, integrating Darwin into their consulting and brokerage proposition. He was also Global Benefits Product Leader at ADP, responsible for the integration of Darwin into their Enterprise Benefits solution.