Over 60 forward-thinking employers attended Mercer’s Innovation Symposiums last month in Washington DC, Dallas and Scottsdale. All told, these companies represent nearly 12 million lives here in the US. Talk about leverage in the market!
Hosted by Mercer’s Center for Health Innovation, the Innovation Symposiums covered a wide variety of topics, including changing consumer expectations; predictions for 2020 and beyond; provider network strategies and a deep dive into behavioral health. Employer case studies and perspectives from entrepreneurs, health plans and investors were also shared. We’re offering up a collection of blog posts to highlight these topics and provide you some food for thought. We’d love to hear what you’re thinking about as you read our posts and prepare for the future.
More posts from the Innovation Symposium Series:
- Symposium Synopsis #1: The New Face of High Cost
- Symposium Synopsis #2: Across Healthcare, the Big Are Getting Bigger
- Symposium Synopsis #3: In Digital Health, the Small Are Getting Smarter
- Symposium Synopsis #4: Healthcare Leaders Envision the Future
- Symposium Synopsis #5: Employers Can Integrate, Too
- Symposium Synopsis #6: Meet Zoey, The Consumer of the Future