As a better way to ensure successful open enrollment outcomes, Mercer has developed a short checklist for employers to follow as they design, implement, and roll out their 2015 health benefit program offerings.
- Consider offering a consumer-directed health plan.
- Communicate early and often.
- Make voluntary benefits a big part of the message.
- Reinforce wellness campaigns.
- Support accountability with decision-support tools.
Read the full article outlining Mercer’s recommendations as published online by Employee Benefit News. We’re also hosting a live webcast at 1 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 7, to provide information and suggestions for planning an open enrollment program that meets new and ongoing legal requirements, and the needs of participants and sponsors alike. Register now for this discussion on how to maximize the open enrollment process in light of health care reform changes.