Mercer invites you to join us on Tuesday, October 1st, for our Annual Legislative and Compliance Update
Regulatory and legislative changes continue to have a significant impact on employers. We will focus this session on ensuring you are up-to-date on the significant number of healthcare and other benefits-related provisions that will impact employers through 2019 and beyond.
WHAT ELSE WILL I LEARN?
Highlights will also include:
- Health policy update including “Medicare for All”, surprise medical bill legislation and drug pricing
- Regulatory update including new HRA guidance, HSA guidance, regulations coming per the recent Executive Order on transparency, and ACA updates
- Litigation update including ACA, ERISA and wellness plan cases
- State law issues that may impact employer plans
- The latest information and resources on Washington’s Paid Family Leave Act, which goes into effect on January 1, 2020.
A confirmation email will be provided to attendees following the event, for purposes of self-reporting HRCI credit.
Wade Symons, JD, CEBS
ERISA Attorney, Regional Compliance Specialist