Year-Round Advice and Support to Keep Employees Healthy and Productive
Stewarding your employee health and benefits program demands rigor and discipline. Seeing what’s on the horizon requires wide-ranging vision, along with the relationships to make sense of new and established offerings.
Organizations need a partner who can evaluate the big picture but also support your team year-round. Our licensed, local brokers develop and manage:
- Strategic health and benefits solutions: The strongest options define answers for pressing challenges while balancing cost constraints. By putting together the right mix of health and benefits plans, support resources and technology, businesses can save an average of 8%2 in the first year with a solution like Mercer Marketplace 365℠ — while offering a personalized experience that helps attract and retain the right employees.
- Long-term value: Choosing the health plans that fit your business and budget is a good start. We help you get more by broadening the aperture to opportunities beyond your health plans in pharmacy benefits, stop loss, network design and more.
- Contract negotiation: Securing the best pricing, solutions and service takes the right partners. We broker and advise on options for fully insured or self-insured medical coverage as well as broad range of dental benefits, death and disability coverage, and other voluntary benefits that enhance value to your employees.
- Guidance: Healthcare costs rival retirement plans as a line item — and self-insured companies bear the responsibility of managing those funds. Call on our expertise for thorough evaluation, audit and recommendations to make sure your employees and your bottom line are covered.
- Risk management and compliance: Taking the long view of financial and regulatory risks can attain compliant solutions and help control the costs of health and other benefits. Our compliance specialists will evaluate your organization’s health-related risks and define options that can reduce your claims and premiums.
- Global benefits: We’ll counsel you on managing health and benefits for global workforces, including today’s increasingly mobile employees. That can free up resources — and your attention — to focus on other priorities.